With a focus on commercial and industrial industries, our industry knowledge and commitment to building strong client relationships has enabled us to become preferred suppliers to some of our region’s most significant industry organisations.
We have extensive experience in servicing organisations from National Quarries to Aged Care Facilities to Food Manufacturing and Agricultural Processing Plants. With a strong emphasis on client satisfaction our business continues to grow as does our expertise.
Integral Engineering & Electrical can provide you with quotes to give you the peace of mind that you are getting a competitive price. Our honest and transparent quoting is a product of our value system
Integral Engineering & Electrical provide services in the following areas:
- Supply and installation of Motor Control Centres (MCC) with starting methods such as DOL, soft starters and variable speed drives.
- Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Electrical Panel construction and installation
- PLC programming, plus human machine interfaces such as touch screens or SCADA
- Instrumentation for weighing, pressure, flow, level and temperature sensing and control
- Electrical drafting services – all projects include hand over documentation with equipment manuals and ‘as built’ schematic drawings
- Commissioning and documentation of any plant installations
- Ongoing technical support.
Whether your installation project is a follow on from our design phase or an independent project, we deliver quality workmanship on all our installation work.
Examples of some of our installation capabilities are:
- Installation of main switchboards, distribution boards, motor control centres, mechanical services switchboards
- Process and instrumentation control systems
- Power Factor Correction systems
- Power and lighting
- Fibre Optics
- Phone and data
- Underground low voltage power distribution
Our preventative maintenance programs are simple yet effective. We will discuss with you the needs of your operation and regulations surrounding that operation to ensure your maintenance plan delivers compliance and operational effectiveness. Our preventative maintenance programs also encompass compliance testing and inspections and audits
Would like a quote on a preventative maintenance program? Click here
Integral Engineering & Electrical can also provide one off services for the following:
- Compliance testing and inspection
As part of our holistic service to clients we provide a 24 hour, 7 days a week breakdown service. This provides clients with the peace of mind that their operations will be operational with the least amount of down time.
Whether the breakdown be something simple as a malfunctioning security door to a complex quarry crusher our fault finding and repair skills are among the best you will find in the Northern Rivers region. We work closely with our clients to get their operations up and running as quickly as possible.
Electrical Test and Tagging
Our Test and Tag Service Operator can carry out all your organisations test and tagging needs. Equipped with the latest technology, we can provide you with an efficient and cost effective service complete with reporting to ensure you remain compliant. Our Test and Tag Service Operator carries out the testing and in the event of a fault our qualified electricians are engaged to repair. This process has been designed to supply our clients with a complete service whilst taking into consideration their bottom line.
Integral Engineering & Electrical possess the skill and specialised equipment to conduct thermographic testing on commercial and industrial switchboards. Our detailed reporting and ability to carry out any maintenance recommendations ensures your organisation remains compliant.